The easy and yummy seafood recipes
Good seafood recipes are very essential for you
in order to remain happy and healthy!!
Checking out our seafood recipes. You will love them like i do.
It's yummy,quick to prepare and healthy.
According to the nutritionists we all should eat fish
and other sea products for at least 2-3 meals a week. Because it's
- Low in saturated fat
- The source of B-12 vitamins
- High in protein
- High in Omega-3s which prevent many diseases
including heart disease, mental disease and cancer
Nothing beats fresh food from the sea but how can you choose what is fresh?
Let me share with you few tips in choosing the seafood.
- The eyes of the fish should be clear
- When you press your finger on the meat it should bounce back
- The smell of fish and other sea productsshould not be fishy
but a lightly salt water smell.
- The shellfish should always be alive
- Shrimp and prawn should be quite clear in color not darken.
If the heads are loosely attached to the bodies don't choose them.
- Squid should be as clear as possible
- All frozen sea products must not be refreezing after defrosting
Butter & garlic Mussels with mozzarella
Fried Mussels with Mung Bean ( Hoi Tod)
Beer battered fish and chips
Easy fried Shrimp
Garlic and Herbs grilled shrimp
Thai shrimp cake
Thai Shrimp Fried Rice
Thai Fish Cake
Prawn Tom Yum (Tom Yum Goung)
Shrimp stir fry with curry powder
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Squid salted egg
Steamed lemon red snapper recipe